Adding and editing shifts within Buzz Schedules is super easy, just follow the steps below.
- To add a new shift, hover your mouse over any empty cell on the schedule screen and an ADD button will appear.
- Clicking this button will open the Add Shift window. The Shift Start and Shift End will be pre-populated with your business defaults.
- Click into the fields to open the time selector. Use your mouse to scroll up and down and click to select a time.
- Adding a break to the shift is optional. If you select a break start time then you must also set the length - you will be unable to save the shift otherwise.
- If you want to add the same shift to multiple days, select the days at the bottom.
- When you have finished, click ADD to save this shift and it will appear alongside the selected employee.
- To edit a shift, click on the shift you wish to edit and the Edit Shift window will appear.
- Click into any field to open the time selector. Use your mouse to scroll up and down and click to select a time.
- Once finished click SAVE and the updated shift will appear on screen.